- Quadcopter has powerful, responsive motors. Adjust the throttle slowly to avoid damage caused by loss of control
- motors and circuit board will heat up with use. Take a 10 minute cool down break between flights to ensure your parts last as long as possible
- FPV real time aerial photos with high definition camera, Latest 6 axis gyro system permits super stable flight
- 3D flips function, 2.4G radio control transmitter
- Left/right throttle control switch mode,can be switched between Left Hand Throttle and Right Hand Throttle
Throttle limit mode designed for protecting the safety of the beginners
– 2.4g Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference, Even More Than One Quadcopter is Flying at The Same Time They Will Not Interfere With Each Other.
– Function: 3D Rolls, One-Key Roll, Throttle Limit and So On.
– Quard-rotor Design Insure More Stable and Powerful Perfermance and Make All Kinds of 3D Action More Easier.
– Headless Mode and One Key Return are Available.
– New Designed Structure Makes Assembly and Maintanance Easier.
– Adoption 2.4G Auto Connection Technology, Scores of Quad-copters Can be Played at the Same Time.
– Equiped with the Newest 6-Axis Gyro Control System, This Quad-copter Has the Characteristics of Stable Flight and Easy Operation.
– Full Charged Baterry Can Support 8.5 Minutes Steady Flight.
– It Can Support FPV Real-Time Transmission for IOS or Android System (Not for Windows System currently). Suit for Most of Cell Phone.
Main Rotor Blade Length: 135mm
Battery: 3.7V 750mAh Li-Polymer
Transmitter Battery: 3 x AA 1.5V (Not Included)
Control Distance: 100M
Charge Time: About 1.2 Hours
Flight Time: About 8 minutes
1 x Quadcopter
1 x Transmitter (Cell Phone is not included)
1 x Battery
1 x USB Charger
1 x Goggles for free
4 x Blades
1 X English Manual
1.The motors and circuit board will heat up with miseuse. Take a 10 minute cool down break between flights to ensure your parts last as long as possible.
2.To avoid being burnt up the USB Charger,it should be used under currents input 0.5A.
3.The weight of quadcopter is less than 0.5lb and no registration is required for this model on FAA.