Quadpro Nc5 Nano Quadcopter 360 Degree Flip Mini Drone (Black/red)
- Indoor and Outdoor: Professional 2-level adjustable speed flip function,perform in Air stunt show with amazing LED lights
- Professional Multi fly: 360 flip with 4-ways flip(left, right, forward, backward)
- Helicopter size: 8x20mm Technical: 2.4GHZ 4 channels 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity Permits
- Ready to Fly High Speed Flying range and time:30-50 meter, 5-7 minutes,Rechargeable battery is 3.7V 100Mah
- Two Flight model Option: Headless model /Head model
Jjrc H20 4 Channel 2.4ghz 6 Asix Gyro Rc Quadcopter Nano Hexacopter Headless Mode RTF Drone Explorers 3d Flips Gold
- Compact and lightweight design.
- With LED lights, possible for night fly.
- With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying.
- One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home.
- 4 Channel which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly and rolling 360°
CHEERSON CX-10A RC Nano Drone with Controller and Hobbytiger Gift Headless Mini Quadcopter for Beginner Golden
- With HOBBYTIGER Gift U-Wrench,Indoor flying,more practice opportunities for drone beginners
- Palm sized, headless mode, easy to control,led lights, best funny gift for husband and kids
- Lightweight, easy for flying in room without the worry about damage made by crash
- Small sound, do not interfere either the TV or the music playing in the house
- Attention do not exhausted power before your next charging
Cheerson CX-10A 2.4GHz 4CH RC Quadcopter NANO Drone with Headless Mode White
- 4 Channel which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly and throw to fly
- It has 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control
- It has 3 speeds with high, middle and low. It can be self-adjusting which is easier for new players to handle
- It can realize 3D tumbling in four directions with 4 LED lights
- With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying